- Dimensions: 38cm H x 7cm W x 26cm L
- Weight 700g
- 10 Year Warranty!
- Handmade from traditional materials
- Tully Shoulder Strap 126 cm * 3.8 cm * 2 mm thickness
- Weather resistant fold over flap design
- Waterproof zipper pocket on the back
- Double front utility pockets (14cm x 14cm)
- Reinforced rear mounting loops (soft pannier)
- Internal organisation pockets
- Waxed Canvas removable shoulder pad (Ryan)
- 100% cotton liner
- We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using Granddad Jack's Sack Wax to maintain water repellency and fabric durability
- Solid brass hardware
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand stained and painted
The Solo Messenger Bag is Australian designed and one of the Jack Stillman bags that comes standard with options for mounting onto vehicles, especially motorcycles, as a soft pannier. The back of the Solo includes reinforced webbing loops (top and bottom). Mounting is up to you. This simple configuration was fabricated by Rogue Motorcycles.
Excellent as usual with all i have purchased
Well design, materials are of high quality, tough & rugged look.
I bought the solo messenger bag. The 16oz canvas is a really nice heavy fabric which should last for many years. The stitching is well done and brass hardware is a nice heavy quality. Mine came with a plain red cotton interior instead of the usually pictured black/white comic strip. I actually prefer the plain cotton fabric, so it was a nice surprise. The bag is on the small side but ideal for what I wanted which was to carry everyday items including ipad, sunglasses case, backup battery, HDD and small notebook. The ability to use it as a motorcycle pannier is a smart move by Jack Stillman.
Thanks, Rod! Yes, I stopped using the comic liner a few months ago. Glad you appreciate the quality. JS
Can't answer this question as I'm still waiting for my bag to arrive
Hey Shaun. Looks like it's been waiting for collection at the GGP since the 17th. Contact me if you need some more details.
Excellent well made quick delivery