- Moisturises leather
- Creates a water resistant barrier
- 100% natural ingredients - No Petrochemicals
- Beeswax and Coconut oil based
- Convenient, portable size
- Use on shoes, bags, belts, hats, wallets, wood and more
Leather Lotion is great for protecting your leather using 100% natural ingredients. In fact the ingredients are so natural you could eat Granddad Jacks Leather Lotion and use it for so much more than leather protection. Let me explain:
Granddad Jack’s Leather Lotion’s main ingredients are beeswax and coconut oil along with a few other vegetable derived oils. The benefits of these two main ingredients might be flavour of the month but they are not new. Both have proven histories in balms, medicines and natural applications that go back hundreds of thousands of years.
- Beeswax is made by bees. They secrete it for use in making their hives. This is an important distinction because most common waxes are petrochemical based (a product of the oil industry)
- It is non-toxic to humans and biodegradable.
- Beeswax contains enzymes that fight bacteria
- By its nature is remains solid at room temperature and has a high melting point
Coconut Oil Facts:
- Coconut oil is derived from Coconuts (go figure); a sustainable crop that grows naturally in many regions of the world and requires significantly less water and pesticides than conventional vegetable oil yielding crops.
- The oil is a natural antibacterial
- It contains high levels of Growth Hormones