- NEW - Waxed Canvas Body
- NEW - Aluminium G-Buckle Shoulder Strap Hardware
- NEW - Jack Stillman custom cotton liner - Dead Gauntlet Comic
- NEW - Removable, reversible shoulder strap (Longest 124.5cm / 49" - Shortest 76cm / 30")
- 100% top-grain leather flap attached with 5 brass rivets.
- Single tab and brass post closer
- Rear slip pocket is ideal for quick access + brass rivets reinforcing the corners
- Front slip pocket with a single press stud closer on the front of the bag
- Main compartment is secured by a zipper.
- Internal leather edged utility pocket
- Size: 30.5cm L x 8.5cm W x 22.5cm H
Some guys either need or prefer a bigger bag. The rest of us just need something that looks decent and carries the essentials. The Scout looks more than decent and aside from the essentials it's tenacity might just surprise you.
The Scout Satchel lives up to its namesake because it travels lightly and silently. It's a bag of tricks that delivers only what's necessary.
Your first physical interaction with this bag will convince you that it's ready for a long term-of-service. The waxed canvas is quite stiff straight out of the bag but that's what you're paying for. I recommend giving it a firm knead first up. It will soften over time and eventually develop an aged patina similar to leather. To maintain the water resistance of the bag you can re-apply wax annually or as required. I cant go beyond recommending Otter Wax for this.
The leather flap is like a sponge for adventures, experience and stories. It's true. With it's slight nap, this leather wants to absorb your sweat, spilt beer, grease stains and the oil from your dirty hands. As it does so, the unique character of your Scout Satchel develops. What stories will your bag tell?