- Dimensions: 42.5cm x 10cm x 32cm
- Can fit laptops and tablets up to 40 x 30cm
- Weight 800g
- Tully Shoulder Strap 126 cm * 3.8 cm * 2 mm thickness
- 10 Year Warranty!
- Handmade from traditional materials
- Multiple carry options Double ply leather and canvas carry handles
- Internal organisation pockets
- Collapsing top half design
- 100% cotton custom-printed liner
- Unisex design
- We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using Granddad Jack's Sack Wax to maintain water repellency and fabric durability
- Solid brass hardware
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned and hand stained and painted
Carry a little or carry a lot. The Scrambler Canvas Tote Bag is designed to collapse or expand as you need the space. Stuff it to the top or scrunch down and make more room to sling the handles over your shoulder.
The Scrambler Tote Bag comes with the Tully Sling but you can also select the Veg Tanned leather and solid brass Cameron Sling. Also featured in this image is the Ryan Shoulder Pad which is a great addition to the bag. Save 30% off the Ryan Shoulder Pad or the Cameron when you add it to your cart with the Scrambler.
The Scrambler Tote is Australian designed. It and other Jack Stillman bags is made using the BIO principal. Buy it Once. That basically means that this bag is made with intent to last as long as possible. It has reinforced stitching where it needs it and solid brass rivets (Chicago Screws) to literally bolt materials together. It's made from beeswaxed canvas and we encourage you to re-wax as often as you need to. This maintains the bag and helps it last longer. The leather was tanned using zero chemicals and the brass hardware is solid and can last for centuries.
Such a well made bag. Perfect for my laptop and other work items. Nice internal pockets. Compliments from co-workers and a random dude on the tram! Only regret: should have ordered it with the leather shoulder strap!
I got this bag to double as my hand luggage and my tote for when I’m overseas, I haven’t used it much yet, but I love it, my friend walked in and immediately said “I want that bag!”, so I put her onto lot your website. This is not the first Jack Stillman bag I have owned, and othe other one got lots of compliments too.
Thank you Anne! You're a fantastic customer and I look forward to serving you again. Enjoy your experiences! JS